The Olympia Toy Run is a family-oriented motorcycle charity event. Our mission is to bring individuals together for a very worthy purpose: the joy of a child receiving a gift during the holiday season. We collect toys and money to benefit children and families in need in our community during the Christmas season and throughout the year. We work together with agencies such as the Salvation Army Corps of Olympia through their Toy and Joy program, a program that helps to ensure hundreds of lower-income families in our community have an opportunity to have gifts for their children. This program assists local low-income families with Christmas gifts for their children.
The following guidelines have been established by the Olympia Toy Run:
· All vendors must be approved by the Olympia Toy Run and Vendor Committee in advance of the event (see Vendor Application).
· All units must be self-contained as there is no on-site power.
· All vendors who are selling food must check with the Health Department and display any required permits while on-site.
· Vendor fees based on size: 12ft X 12 ft = $30.00, 12ft x 20ft = $60.00
· All tarps, awnings, or pop-up booths must be weighted down.
· Vendor set up time is 8am-9:45am. Vendors must stay until 1:15pm.
· All vendors will be assigned a space and must check in with the Vendor Coordinator on the day of the event.
· Vendors are required to pay their vendor fee in advance no later than November 25th in order to reserve a space. Checks are made payable to The Olympia Toy Run and mailed to PO Box 7129 Olympia, WA 98507. Cash can be accepted the day of the event on a case by case basis.
· There are to be no more than 2 vendors who provide the same services.
· The following activities are not allowed and will result in an application being denied:
§ Soliciting donations for another event, charity, etc. OR
§ Selling adult only content that would be inappropriate for a family-oriented event.
Vendor Application Process:
· Complete VENDOR APPLICATION and submit it to firstname.lastname@example.org
· The Olympia Toy Run will review all applications and a Vendor Coordinator will inform you of the status of your application.
For any questions, please email email@example.com