Saturday, December 7th, 2013
10:00 am – Gate Opens, 11:00 am – Performers, 1:00 pm – Ride Begins
New Unwrapped Toy -OR- $10/single or $15/couple
South Sound Center, Sears Parking Lot
711 Sleater-Kinney Road SE, Lacey, WA
(Exit 108 on the south side of I-5)
Marathon Park, Deschutes Parkway, Olympia
- Exit South Sound Center to south taking a right onto Pacific Ave
- Continue on Pacific, merging onto State Ave
- Left onto Capitol Way
- Right onto 5th Avenue
- Left onto Deschutes Parkway
- Park as directed by Volunteers
- All motorcycle riders and street legal bikes are welcome.
- This ride benefits needy children and promotes camaraderie amongst motorcyclists in our local communities.
- Please refrain from promoting other activities, events and organizations. No raffle tickets may be sold at this event EXCEPT official Olympia Toy Run Raffle Tickets.
- Motorcycle riders must conform to state laws regarding street riding(especially in regard to licensing, motorcycles and helmets).
- New since 2010: No more throwing of candies while driving the parade.
- The kids really appreciate your participation. Thanks for your help!